Sex linked red eye silver

If we could stick to the subject at hand ozguineafowl, that would be great thanks... maybe keep whites to the other thread?? Or make one for them??

I am super keen to see some of your guineafowl!! Pics from you so far seem a little elusive... hey kind of like that Brett guy!!

ZACH '96 :

If we could stick to the subject at hand ozguineafowl, that would be great thanks... maybe keep whites to the other thread?? Or make one for them??

I am super keen to see some of your guineafowl!! Pics from you so far seem a little elusive... hey kind of like that Brett guy!!

Yes I must say things do off topic a little talking about zoos ect, a little like thread hijacking.​

Agreed
big_smile.png

Albino(red eye)...in most birds i have raised seem to be carried on the sex genes...parakeets,cockatiel, and even humans all albino (red eyes) all are sexlink

Just to correct to prevent confusion; red-eyed Silver Guineas in Australia are not "silver" as result of a single sex-linked factor, but rather, two autosomal recessive factors, that for "cinnamon" & that for Lavender!

The following taken from Here sums up nicely & something I will need to remember
smile.png

"Why do trolls do it?

I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.

Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong, too.

For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or content of that response.

Trolls, rather surprisingly, dispute this, claiming that it's a game or joke; this merely confirms the diagnosis; how sad do you have to be to find such mind-numbingly trivial timewasting to be funny?

Remember that trolls are cowards; they'll usually post just enough to get an argument going, then sit back and count the responses (Yes, that's what they do!)."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom