Sex linked red eye silver

Hi Oz, really odd we have two lines of cinnamons here in Oz, I would love to see some pics of your birds if possible, plus what birds were mated with what and the outcomes, that would be fantastic. Apparently Brett from Peacocks Australia has these plus cream, white etc.... Do you know him at all?

Have you ever met brett Bemba? I would love to meet somebody who has bought some of those fabulous coloured guineas from him, I havent met anybody yet:( & havent got enough fingers & toes to count the number of breeder who have been waiting since around 2003 to buy some from him.??? Weird!! I bet an ozguinea will pop up sometime soon on apf also.
I see you have your cins from Peter, I gave him his first pair of cins so am kind of chuffed you have some of my lines.
tongue.png

Edit to say
hmmm I wonder if oz is the Peter we know? Surley not​

Last edited:
Quote:
We cannot ship you eggs sorry the laws stop us
sad.png
I would love to do a swap if I could

Should have asked Colby can you guys sent eggs to other countries?

Quote:
Have you ever met brett Bemba? I would love to meet somebody who has bought some of those fabulous coloured guineas from him, I havent met anybody yet:( & havent got enough fingers & toes to count the number of breeder who have been waiting since around 2003 to buy some from him.??? Weird!!

I see you have your cins from Peter, I gave him his first pair of cins so am kind of chuffed you have some of my lines.
tongue.png

Oh, wow...small world, Peter and I have been good mates for years, we breed the Call ducks and Black east indies together.... and when I saw his cinnamons, well I was hooked. And well I have met a few people also waiting for Brett's birds, and agreed very odd that nobody seems to have met him or bought birds from him
hu.gif

Quote:
We cannot ship you eggs sorry the laws stop us
sad.png
I would love to do a swap if I could

Should have asked Colby can you guys sent eggs to other countries?

Also is there zoos in Texas we can visit if the familly gets that far for holliday?

Sorry I just saw this busy with sending and replying to so many private messages. I will find the study paper in the library and see if it can be posted {copyright}

Quote:
Yes yes please I would love to hear as well, am always looking for knowledge & how to better my breeding. Oz you can input here with your findings, we are all friends & want you to help us so much.

Back
Top Bottom