Sex of these?

jelibn1980

Chirping
Jul 25, 2022
Can anyone tell me the sex of these?? They fight like roosters all the time. My other hens never fight with their feet like these do.

Attachments

• 20221023_121826.jpg
    20221023_121826.jpg
    952.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 20221023_121725.jpg
    20221023_121725.jpg
    870.2 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for the reply. Is that normal they fight with their feet all the time? They don't hurt each other. Maybe it's fun?

Thanks for the reply. Is that normal they fight with their feet all the time? They don't hurt each other. Maybe it's fun?
I have 2, now 12 week old pullets born and raised by momma bird. Mom left them to fend for themselves around 7 weeks old. They scrap a little, one will run up to the other and jump at it. Then they both do it and stand up tall as they can until one backs down. They are just determining who is higher on the pecking order although they are both at the very bottom. No one wants to be the last. on the rung. hahaha

I have 2, now 12 week old pullets born and raised by momma bird. Mom left them to fend for themselves around 7 weeks old. They scrap a little, one will run up to the other and jump at it. Then they both do it and stand up tall as they can until one backs down. They are just determining who is higher on the pecking order although they are both at the very bottom. No one wants to be the last. on the rung. hahaha
Haha these two are definitely bottom of the pecking order in my flock. Maybe it's just a competition on who's not the very last haha!

Both girls, fighting is normal, especially young ones, my pullets fight all the time!

Back
Top Bottom