Sexing Easter Eggers

Pics
Hey everyone! I'm curious about this little thing.? He/ she is about 10 weeks, does anyone know for sure weather it's roo or pullet?
[/IMG]

I have an approximately 16 week old EE I had thought was a rooster based on coloration and how he has feathered out. But now I am not sure. His comb doesn't seem to be any bigger than other EE who I am fairly certain is a hen. I did some research and the color pattern could be that of a hen. What do you think?

I have an approximately 16 week old EE I had thought was a rooster based on coloration and how he has feathered out. But now I am not sure. His comb doesn't seem to be any bigger than other EE who I am fairly certain is a hen. I did some research and the color pattern could be that of a hen. What do you think?
Pullet, just look at how even that patterning is. A cockerel would be more patchy. Pretty girl. And she should be laying soon.

I have an approximately 16 week old EE I had thought was a rooster based on coloration and how he has feathered out. But now I am not sure. His comb doesn't seem to be any bigger than other EE who I am fairly certain is a hen. I did some research and the color pattern could be that of a hen. What do you think? [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR]
Very striking!

Back
Top Bottom