Sexing Easter Eggers

Pics
The chipmunk look is not exclusive to Easter Eggers. The one with the black head has the best chance for colored eggs. The other two have single combs so blue/green eggs aren't likely. The one with feathered legs is most likely a Cochin mix.

Thank you,! I bought them from a local woman who has like 100 chickens, and they're basically barnyard mixes. Very pretty though! I'm glad they're at least pullets!

here are some better head shots, any signs of cockerel in these they're 11 weeks and I'm worried because I'm starting to see more pink in there faces, I'm no expert at all.

This is the possible cockrel. 20 weeks old. No crowing or eggs either one at this point.

This is what all my other EE look like. Again 20 weeks and no crowing or eggs either one.

So pretty!! Junebuggena was right on all my sexing requests, so looks like you have just really pretty girls.

Hello!! I am still new to this. I was thinking my Americauna was a boy, bit my other Roo seems to think otherwise. Opinions would be greatly appreciated

Thank you!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom