Sexing Eggs Experiment

Quote:
Because that would be to much like right!!
idunno.gif

Last edited:
I find that putting money in the bedding with newly hatched chicks work. The ones who run straight for it and then take off to the store to buy shoes... well, those are female.

Quote:
Not sure, they stick their head by it for about 1/2 a second, my husbad swears it is a scanner to sex the chicks!! I tried to say no.

Thats the Vaccine machine. It sticks them in the neck. Mike Roe from Dirty Jobs stabbed his self with it trying to do that part of the job.

Quote:
Not sure, they stick their head by it for about 1/2 a second, my husbad swears it is a scanner to sex the chicks!! I tried to say no.

Thats the Vaccine machine. It sticks them in the neck. Mike Roe from Dirty Jobs stabbed his self with it trying to do that part of the job.

LOL! I would have liked to have seen that, guess I should watch tv eh?

This thread has been quite educational--------but not in the way you think! I'm a Nuclear Technologist and deal with science and reproducible results on a daily basis. You wouldn't want me to release stuff to the general public based on a magnet and a string would you? There are known ways to sex a chicken that can be taught. Wishful wives tales are just that. A crock of what comes out of a chicken's butt and I'm not talking eggs here.

Oh, I think it's a fun idea! My husband swears he can tell if a woman is pregnant by the way she is carrying. He's almost always right. There is nothing scientific about it, but it's still fun.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom