Sexing Eggs Experiment

Quote:
Oh you have a styrofoam incubator, thats not fair we all know they only hatch pullets.

I wish that was true because I have one too. But seeings how I had a hatch of 15 eggs that only had 3 pullets I doubt you should go by that.

real danger is if the odds are more pullets, which is possible to matter what. Experiment would need done on thousand and thousand of eggs.

Like odds of 50% male and 50% female is true.........you will not see that much over 50 egg batch.

Just like all those watching this thread......even if you do hatch more pullets doesn't prove anything......but it will get people beleiving it works.

Thats how all these tails get start because some will hatch more females in a small batch, the other will be more males.

So when someone hatch alot of males , somewhere someone hatch alot of females. The 50 /50 is over a very large number, not a small batch.

Quote:
Oh you have a styrofoam incubator, thats not fair we all know they only hatch pullets.

I wish that was true because I have one too. But seeings how I had a hatch of 15 eggs that only had 3 pullets I doubt you should go by that.

Oh you must have got a defected one, or did you bring it home in a car.....that will change the sex hatch.......
lol.png

Quote:

Oh you must have got a defected one, or did you bring it home in a car.....that will change the sex hatch.......
lol.png

Oh crap! I did bring it home in my car.
wink.png
So I wonder if I can change the affects to work right, I do have 14 Marans in it right now. Got any suggestion or wand, I need pullets.
lol.png

Quote:
Wish for roosters. It works for me. I hatched 15 chicks and got 10 pullets and 5 roosters. That hatch was mostly for meat, so I wanted roosters.

I once ordered 6 straight run chicks and got 7 pullets. Even the packing peanut was a pullet. I'd have been real happy with 2 pullets and the rest roosters.

Quote:
lol.png

Oh crap! I did bring it home in my car.
wink.png
So I wonder if I can change the affects to work right, I do have 14 Marans in it right now. Got any suggestion or wand, I need pullets.
lol.png

Knew it, yep need to bring it home in a truck for pullets.........see just had to do something wrong to only get 3 pullets out of 15 eggs.

So see that prove it , bring it home in a car your going to get mostly males hatch....no experiment needed you prove it already.

I realize a lot of folks think the sex of the chicks is determined by the hen and there is no control over the outcome. Nothing can be further from the truth. Scientific studies have shown that feeding certain grains to the hens can alter the sex ratios from 50/50 to 60%hens and 40% roos. You are what you eat, alter the chemical makeup of the hens and you can alter the sex of the eggs she lays. Older roos tend to throw more male chicks than younger roos. This is proven fact, information gathered from hatching 1000's of chicks. Now just because hatcheries dont feed exoctic grains or cull all their older roos, doesnt mean it doesnt work. Its a matter of economics, cost of the specialty feed and cost of keeping more roos, that out weighs the benefit of the results.

As for the douseing and water witching, I know this works to for I have done it myself to find everything from water, to buried power lines and even buried pipe. I have found buried steel property corners that have been lost for decades, I have located septic lines and drain lines deep in the ground. I dont know why it works, and dont care why, I just know it does.

If what works in the field doesnt agree with what works in the books, you go with what works in the field.

Quote:
Wish for roosters. It works for me. I hatched 15 chicks and got 10 pullets and 5 roosters. That hatch was mostly for meat, so I wanted roosters.

I once ordered 6 straight run chicks and got 7 pullets. Even the packing peanut was a pullet. I'd have been real happy with 2 pullets and the rest roosters.

Wow there away to get pullets....wish for rooster. you got 10 pullets thats 2/3 guess you proved it works.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom