Sexing my 5 week old Pekins

So I know 5 weeks old is still pretty young, but I was wondering if someone with more experience could tell me if I'm correct in my assumption of my Pekin's sex!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2025438984151142&id=100000551813951

It wouldn't let me embed the link so I just pasted it in here. If I need to upload to YouTube, I can, it was just taking FOREVER!

Thanks!
Okay so mine came sexed they are the same age how cute
Ur having to do the hard work lol
If they aren't both girls then I think the first one is a girl and the second maybe a boy
I'm just not I've listened like five times
Is there a def size dif in them
Like my boy is a good bit bigger than my girl so I never forget which is which

Okay so mine came sexed they are the same age how cute
Ur having to do the hard work lol
If they aren't both girls then I think the first one is a girl and the second maybe a boy
I'm just not I've listened like five times
Is there a def size dif in them
Like my boy is a good bit bigger than my girl so I never forget which is which

Yes, the 2nd one has always been a little bigger, not huge, but I use that as a way to tell them apart now that their color is fading!

I'm otw home I'll listen really close to mine and see if I can share how they differ I'm just not 100 on them and I wanna be lol they are adorable though
So have you noticed your Pekins get along with the other breed of ducks you have ?

I'm otw home I'll listen really close to mine and see if I can share how they differ I'm just not 100 on them and I wanna be lol they are adorable though
So have you noticed your Pekins get along with the other breed of ducks you have ?

Yes! Well, we got 2 Pekins and 2 Rouens from the same breeder on the same day, so they were always together. I'e not seen any kind of aggression or dominance (is that even a thing with ducks?? ) between any of our 4.

Yes! Well, we got 2 Pekins and 2 Rouens from the same breeder on the same day, so they were always together. I'e not seen any kind of aggression or dominance (is that even a thing with ducks?? ) between any of our 4.
It's so much of a thing
The girls and the boys
Big thing
I'm so worried about mating season
Sometimes they draw blood it's a rough thing lol

Back
Top Bottom