*Shadow People* A RP

Homie Four

Songster
5 Years
Feb 4, 2014
Oregon
I have this idea for a RP. It's based off a story I am writing.
If anyone wants to make me a map, that would be awesome! I can't think of anything important we should have in there, so just create it how you'd like xD Also, if anyone has any extra ideas to add to this, just let me know! :)

So, you're lost in a land of shadow people. Some humans are there, but mostly shadow people. You have to find a way to get out. Some of the shadow people are evil, so you must watch out. They like to feast on lost souls. The land is very dark, only lit by a very bright moon.

To join you must have this:
Name:
History:
Siblings(?);
Photo:
Your user:

This is the same for both the Shadow People and Humans.(You can be either)
Thanks guys, and have fun!

My characters:

Name:Daichi
Personality: Sneaky, likes to joke around and make people mad, tough
History: His dad left him when he was young, and he was left with his mom who always had to work. Also, she was an alcoholic. He was the one really caring for her and taking care of things in general.
Siblings(?); Nope
Photo:
Your user: Serama Gal14

Name: Jirou
Personality: Serious, doesn't like to joke around, can be nice at times though
History: Parents both died and left him to fend for himself at age 13
Siblings(?); Nope
Photo:

Your user: Serama Girl14

Name: Yuki
Personality: Likes to look at the bright things, very sweet, kinda shy.
History: Has been having a good, normal life with her family in the country. She loves to hang with her little sister and has always been there for her.
Siblings(?); A younger sister
Photo:

Your user: Serama Gal14

Name: Ruby
Personality: Mellow and levelheaded; can become harsh and downright rude when she feels something is wrong
History: TBR
Siblings(?); None
Photo: Cant post any at the moment
Your user: OrpieLover31

Quote: Thanks
big_smile.png

(we can start RPing now :3)
Daichi woke up by a tree. He didn't know where he was. To the left of him sat a dark city, with these weird shadows. He was so confused. He stood up, frightened, and slowly walked into the mysterious place.

Jirou sat in his home. He carved arrows as he sat on his bed. Suddenly, he heard a knock. He got up to see who it was, it was a shadow person. The shadow grabbed him and threw him out of his house. He hit the ground with a thud. ((if you haven't noticed, you can have your character already in the shadow land, living with them)

(we can start RPing now :3)
Daichi woke up by a tree. He didn't know where he was. To the left of him sat a dark city, with these weird shadows. He was so confused. He stood up, frightened, and slowly walked into the mysterious place.

(Yay :D )

Ruby had drifted off into a deep sleep underneath a shady tree only to wake up a few hours later. Her eyes were the color of winter moss, a delicate shade that hovered between green and gray.

(Yay :D )

Ruby had drifted off into a deep sleep underneath a shady tree only to wake up a few hours later. Her eyes were the color of winter moss, a delicate shade that hovered between green and gray.

As Daichi began to walk into the town, before he walked in, he noticed a young girl sitting under a tree. He thought maybe she would have some answers. He walked up to her and sat next to her, 'Hi! I'm Daichi, ya'know where we are?' He asked, kinda child-like (he kinda acts childish xD)

Back
Top Bottom