Shadows on the Dawn *A Warrior Cat RP*

I assume you are chucking a hint at me. :lol:

Elkheart got up and stretched. As he squeezed out of the Warriors den and lifted his noble head to look at the sky, he noticed Ravenwhisper. She looked so pretty on this misty dawn. The sun shone through the mist, bouncing off each individual droplet, until it came to rest on her silky fur.
Ravenwhisper glanced over at Elkheart, but she didn't want him to think she was staring, so she padded to the fresh kill pile instead to see what was left over from the previous day.

Elkheart smiled, slightly amused. He led the way out of camp, his giant paws making prints in the mud.
(Maybe Ravenwhisper can do this: :lol:)
MORE LION KING CONNECTIONS ARE BEING MADE!
a1d5bebd109c18e7368c028c26182b18.jpg

Elkheart smiled, slightly amused. He led the way out of camp, his giant paws making prints in the mud.
(Maybe Ravenwhisper can do this: :lol:)
MORE LION KING CONNECTIONS ARE BEING MADE!
a1d5bebd109c18e7368c028c26182b18.jpg
:lau
Ravenwhisper's dainty paws made very little impressions in the mud, but they certainly did her justice in battle. Still she had to be careful; she kept stumbling and tripping into Elkheart's paw prints.

Elkheart bounded ahead. Then he froze, his ears perked.
A bird was sitting on a lower hanging branch on a tree.
Elkheart wouldn't normally go for birds up in a tree, but Ravenwhisper was standing right there. What would she think if he just passed some prey? So he snuck forward as lightly as he could on his big paws. creeping closer, he finally stopped. All of his attention was focused on the bird. He wiggled his haunches, preparing to spring. And in the blink of an eye, he propelled himself upward with his powerful hind legs. He snatched the bird right from its branch with his impressive leap, and landed squarely on four paws. He shook out his pelt and walked back to Ravenwhisper, offering her the bird. "I know you were hungry, go ahead." He told her, ignoring the hollow feeling in his own stomach.

Elkheart bounded ahead. Then he froze, his ears perked.
A bird was sitting on a lower hanging branch on a tree.
Elkheart wouldn't normally go for birds up in a tree, but Ravenwhisper was standing right there. What would she think if he just passed some prey? So he snuck forward as lightly as he could on his big paws. creeping closer, he finally stopped. All of his attention was focused on the bird. He wiggled his haunches, preparing to spring. And in the blink of an eye, he propelled himself upward with his powerful hind legs. He snatched the bird right from its branch with his impressive leap, and landed squarely on four paws. He shook out his pelt and walked back to Ravenwhisper, offering her the bird. "I know you were hungry, go ahead." He told her, ignoring the hollow feeling in his own stomach.
Her eyes widened, "Not after you just made that amazing catch. It's yours." She mewed. "I was so mousebrained, I didn't even notice the bird. You deserve it."
(Maybe she was distracted by how strong and handsome Elkheart is ;)) :lol:

:lau
possibly!

Elkheart scooted the bird closer with his nose.
"No. I want you to have it. I caught it for you. All for....you"
His voice caught.
He knew then that he would do anything for her. He would jump to the highest treetop if he had to.
He swallowed again.
(*nudges table* Lets scoot the RP along! Are Elkhearts feelings mirrored by Ravenwhisper???;))

Back
Top Bottom