Age- 18 moons (Warrior soon)
Mate- none yet
Kits- none yet
Clan- Terror
Family- Unknown
Personality- mean. Rest to be played.
Looks- brown she cat with green eyes
Other-
(She is in Terrorclan, make her Thornstar their leader please, No other Terrorclan cats other than medicine cat and deputy allowed)

Name: amberstone
Mate: lnone
Kits: none
Clan: Stormclan
Personality: everywhere she goes other cats are struck by her incredible beauty, she isn’t very smart but can catch the heart of all the single cats
Description: she has soft tanned fur with large sapphire blue eyes.
Family: she has one sister she never talks about (Jadestone) she was originally in the flame clan but transferred to this clan after one car in the other clan broke her delicate heart.
Other: she rarely sees her sister who thinks she is dead

Last edited:
Name- Cloudfall
Rank- Warrior (I know it doesn't say whether to include senior or regular warrior but I'm a new warrior)
Age- Approximately four seasons
Gender- Female
Mate- None (Yet, this is a rp so who knows what'll happen?
Kits- None
Clan- FlameClan
Family- (Not established)
Personality- Is sassy and can sometimes have a sharp tongue, but is also very sweet and kind on the inside, is fiercely loyal to her Clan, and is bright and honest
Looks- Very very pale gray fur, almost white. She has blotches of other colors on her, like different shades of gray and her ears and front left paw are completely white. Pale green eyes
Other- She is respectful of the senior warriors and such, but if you're not a senior warrior and she loses her temper with you... watch out! Her tongue can be as sharp as her claws sometimes

Last edited:
Name- Cloudfall
Rank- Warrior (I know it doesn't say whether to include senior or regular warrior but I'm a new warrior)
Age- Approximately four seasons
Mate- None (Yet, this is a rp so who knows what'll happen?
Kits- None
Clan- FlameClan
Family- (Not established)
Personality- Is sassy and can sometimes have a sharp tongue, but is also very sweet and kind on the inside, is fiercely loyal to her Clan, and is bright and honest
Looks- Very very pale gray fur, almost white. She has blotches of other colors on her, like different shades of gray and her ears and front left paw are completely white. Pale green eyes
Other- She is respectful of the senior warriors and such, but if you're not a senior warrior and she loses her temper with you... watch out! Her tongue can be as sharp as her claws sometimes
Can she become friends with Jadestone?

(I'm confused. :confused: What kind of ending is heart? What kind of endings would a medicine cat have?)
Kits have the ending kit. Example: Whitekit
Apprentices have the ending paw. Example: Whitepaw
Warriors have unique names chosen by the leader (But only the last half) Example: Whitepelt, Whiteclaw, Whiteheart, Whitebranch, etc...
Leaders have the ending star. (Leaders become leader if they were Clan deputy, then the leader dies. They receive the ending 'star' in their name and take nine lives from StarClan. The Clan deputy does not have a different name.) Example: Whitestar
Medicine cat names have the same principles as warrior names.
I know it all sounds confusing but you'll get it, I felt the same way when I first heard all this. I guess it's easier when you read the books. Hope this helps to all confused!

Back
Top Bottom