Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

Would one/some of you look at this article and let me know if all the pictures are showing for you please. BDutch writes that the pictures aren't there for them.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/flat-pack-coop-takedown-and-appraisal.78406/
I can see all the pictures except this batch under the heading "The Ground"
Screenshot_2023-05-31-22-44-32-213_com.android.chrome.jpg

View attachment 3525184If you post (link) photos from another website, and this website-page no longer exists, or deletes or updates its foto’s you get a no show.
The safest way to add images is to upload (drop) them directly from your computer/phone. BYC doesn’t delete them.
If my memory serves me I copied the missing images from either my images page in my profile or from this thread. They should still show. I agree from hard drive is best but it seems to be a problem BYC was unaware of.

Ex Batts good afternoon one and all!

Temperature is in the 80s.

It looks like the other allotment keepers need to get to know the chickens.

Have a great day!
They're an odd bunch or maybe they are just what people are like and I'm odd.:confused: I don't understand much about people at the best of times.

They're an odd bunch or maybe they are just what people are like and I'm odd.:confused: I don't understand much about people at the best of times.
I soooo agree!

A few people I worked with, I wondered if they had a zipper up their back, under their shirt. Pull the tab, and out would pop an alien. Because they sure were alien to me!

Back
Top Bottom