Shane and Courtney

Evewon

Songster
5 Years
Oct 5, 2014
Hello everyone! Shane and I got our 8 sweet girls this June when they were only a day old. We have kind of gone overboard with the coop and run, but they seemed like high class ladies to us so why not. We have 2 Barred Rocks: Maude & Myrtle, 4 Ameraucanas: Harriet, Opal, Mona, & Vivienne, Our fat little Buff Orpington: Agnes, and Ginger the Rhode Island Red. This video is from the first day we moved our girls into 'Chateau de Wong.' Shane has since put in a chandelier and an awesome purple pop door. The outdoor run is 8 ft by 16 ft by 7 ft tall, and has a Japanese Maple planted in it. We are in the process of adding large rocks around the perimeter of the hardware cloth Shane cemented 14 inches into the soil. This website has really helped us get started and we're excited to continue to learn from you folks! Courtney & Shane Wong

0.jpg

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Wow, that IS an awesome coop!! Thanks for sharing!!

Make yourself at home here and we do welcome you to our flock!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

You have a beautiful coop!

Welcome to BYC, Courtney and Shane. Glad you decided to join our flock. Thanks for posting the video. Your coop and flock are both beautiful, and I love your chickens' names. Is Ginger, the Rhode Island Red, named after Ginger Grant, the red-headed movie star on Gilligan's Island? My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) names our hens after Disney princesses. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Back
Top Bottom