Share With Us Your Wedding Pics & Experience

My husband and I got married on October 19, 2007 in Pigeon Forge, TN. The fall foliage was awesome! Members of both sides of the family took vacation time to attend our wedding and I believe they had as much fun as we did! The chapel handled almost everything for us, so we didn't have to worry about a thing. All we had to do was show up, get dressed, and go.

Our very informal reception was held at the Texas Roadhouse, where to everybody's horror, ate a rack of ribs in my wedding dress. Hehe.

www.marryonamountain.com

6809_mille_007.jpg

6809_mille_008.jpg

Last edited:
Well we don't have any LOL

We were planning a wedding in the mountains - a month before we were going to be married my DH and I went turkey hunting early one morning and came back and he says "I can't wait, lets get married RIGHT NOW" I said "IN our camo??" He said "YES, I can't wait!" I took that and ran with it - especially since I wasn't too much into weddings/the white dress/the cake ... the whole darn thing LOL! We went straight to the courthouse and got married in our camo and rubber boots!

I am so super glad we did it like this instead. Now we have a great memory about it! I just LOVE my DH - Over 10 yrs. later I am still in SUPER LOVE with him!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Quote:
They have that dress at David's Bridal and you can choose from amongst about 50 different colors for the under thingy. I looked at it several times for myself. No sleeves.
hit.gif

You know what...I wanted a dress that had sleeves because I am self-conscious about both my weight and my arms (I'm 5'8" and a size 14-16), too. But in the end, the dress picks you. I ended up in a dress with no sleeves - and it was perfect and flattering on both my arms and my figure.

This dress is SO gorgeous, you should consider it! At least try it on! I would SO marry my husband all over again (but in this dress!)!

PC - on a side note...and trying to be as appropriate as any happily married womand can be (married - not dead!)...you are a very handsome man - and have a wonderful, intelligent, and fun personality. When you marry next time, your wife will treasure you for the gem that you are.

I love your purple shirt!!! Sadly my wedding was a few friends and us, my husbands mother cancelled our wedding and we had wokred so hard to get our deposits and lost them all
hit.gif
, so we eloped not being able to afford the deposits to re-instate the wedding day
sad.png
I love my husband though, even after all that happened!

Our wedding kiss!
22622_wedding_kiss.jpg

We were on our way to our little-bitty reception and I couldn't stop crying like such a dork lol
22622_024wedding.jpg

Quote:
They have that dress at David's Bridal and you can choose from amongst about 50 different colors for the under thingy. I looked at it several times for myself. No sleeves.
hit.gif

You know what...I wanted a dress that had sleeves because I am self-conscious about both my weight and my arms (I'm 5'8" and a size 14-16), too. But in the end, the dress picks you. I ended up in a dress with no sleeves - and it was perfect and flattering on both my arms and my figure.

This dress is SO gorgeous, you should consider it! At least try it on! I would SO marry my husband all over again (but in this dress!)!

PC - on a side note...and trying to be as appropriate as any happily married womand can be (married - not dead!)...you are a very handsome man - and have a wonderful, intelligent, and fun personality. When you marry next time, your wife will treasure you for the gem that you are.

David's Bridal has some very pretty dresses, even those on the $99 rack. That's where mine came from (see above post). When I saw that dress, I couldn't believe that it was $99 AND my size!

Quote:
If the wedding were two days later, SOMEbody would have picked you up by then.

I told you buff was strong and had big guns... she wants to pick you up. Go easy on the big guy buff.

and ha ha...it was GREY... not stone, buffers! He listened to you all along. hmph.

hubby and I just did justice of peace... i in my white prom dress (no lie) and he in his prom tux
tongue.png
I can't find pictures of it on my computer but couple pictures are always cute so heres hubby and I
smile.png

l_fed88b76ebfe1fb72eee30f3d6307a-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom