Share you Rooster pictures here :)

My two gorgeous Bantams Tutti (left) and Frutti (right) sunbathing.

And here's Henry! He's so handsome :) (you can just make out his two hens behind him; Lucy & Claire) the poor things really hate the snow , they stay in the coop when it's cold. When it's hot though, it's so funny watching them sunbath!

Anyone know what kind Mr. Rhett Rooster is? We finally got a complaint about him and have been looking for a home ever since. He's in "temporary" housing currently. We love, love, love him but are seriously considering a new home for him.. it just seems impossible to find people who won't eat him - that's not why we have them, and we just want him to do his rooster duties and look after a flock. The few people that ask about him ask what breed he is.. when I tell them I don't know, they never get back to me. Help me ID him so we can rehome him..? (WA state - if anyone near is interested in this handsome boy. I think he was hatched around May-June of 2013) Thanks for any input!!

Anyone know what kind Mr. Rhett Rooster is? We finally got a complaint about him and have been looking for a home ever since. He's in "temporary" housing currently. We love, love, love him but are seriously considering a new home for him.. it just seems impossible to find people who won't eat him - that's not why we have them, and we just want him to do his rooster duties and look after a flock. The few people that ask about him ask what breed he is.. when I tell them I don't know, they never get back to me. Help me ID him so we can rehome him..? (WA state - if anyone near is interested in this handsome boy. I think he was hatched around May-June of 2013) Thanks for any input!!
Awe he's absolutely beautiful wish u best of luck. I'm in Ohio or I would take him we are now raising a new rooster he's only 4 weeks old. I don't know what kind he is but gosh he's Gorgious

these are my 2 pekin/cochin bantams that i havent yet named as they are suposed to be off asap! although i hate the thought of getting rid of them - they're great little lads and hilarious when they jump at my leg for bread crumbs! i'd like to name them something like king arthur (buff) and sir lancelot (blue)!

my 2 pekin/cochin bantam boys enjoying some warm january sun!

my buff pekin/cochin bantam trying to impress the "big girls"!

Back
Top Bottom