Share your duck pictures here!

Pics
Soon your drakes will be bigger than your ducks, thats one way to tell. post back in 2-3 weeks maybe then get some pics of legs and side view of body we maybe able to help you then, also as they mature the girls will make a high pitched trilling sound the drakes will hissy raspy sounds.

Not right now, but i can take some today.
other things to look at, legs on drakes tend to be longer and stout, ducks slim and shorter, but I have a drake with short stout legs, and ducks have feminine look to their faces. see my avatar drakes tails are longer and wider also. these are just a few more things to make you crazy as you try and guess gender.
wink.png

other things to look at, legs on drakes tend to be longer and stout, ducks slim and shorter, but I have a drake with short stout legs, and ducks have feminine look to their faces. see my avatar drakes tails are longer and wider also. these are just a few more things to make you crazy as you try and guess gender.  ;)

Well I forgot to take pictures today sorry. If I remember I will take them tomorrow.

I was taking a look at your pics today again and you look to have some feminine faces there. But lets wait and see thats usually how it goes.
I hope i at least have one drake. All i have is their mom which is solid black, and i want to have ducklings. oh and i forgot to ask earlier, what color would that barred one be considered.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom