Share your duck pictures here!

Pics
Beautiful pictures!
Thanks!
smile.png

Ducky and Goose (Muscovies)

I believe I can fly... Oh wait. No, no I can't. But I can look darn cool trying!

And Ducky on her nest! Yes, she collected baling twine and set up shop in my stock trailer... Silly bird.

Omg those are not all that ducks babies are they? Well any way they are so cuddly looking. I want some ducklings.
Yes lol Mommy hatched 24 that year! Unreal we could not believe it because the Pekin mommy is lucky to hatch 2-3 so when
the muskovy mix brought these to the yard we were thrilled! She is a very good mommy.

cute pics everyone!

My five ducklings all look up like that too...It's adorable but we have some hawks in our area, so most of the time when the ducks look up all the humans do too! Mostly it's just seagulls though, not hawks. The ducklings don't know the difference though, and all get very quiet, before running behind me or on my lap to hide from the scary monsters.

I have 3 pips this morning! They sure are peeping away in there too. Sadly, it looks like one of the others that tried to pip, pipped at the wrong end, and hit a blood vessel. :(

Back
Top Bottom