**SHARE YOUR MOST UNIQUE CHICKEN NAME**

We have:
Oreo (he's spotted like cookies and cream)
Hoppy (had a boo boo when he was little and hopped around)
Hollywood
Hollywouldn't
Elvis
Oscar
Coco
Vuitton
Burberry
Bologna
Prince
Cinderella
Belle
Ariel
Black Baby (even though she's not a baby anymore)
Romeo
Raptor (this could be a temp. name, he was so beat up when we found him, it looked like someone poured BBQ sauce on him but he is recovering fine but doesn't crow he just makes a loud scream)

Now when chicks hatch they get group names based whatever was on TV at the moment. So far we have:
Prison Break babies
Desprate Housewives babies

My chickens are currently named, Lady Macbeth, Elisa, The Buff, Lorna, Little Peep, John, Paul, George and Ringo (George and RIngo are hens...but I figured they would never know....they are Spitzhaubens and it really fits!).

I have an EE that is huge and has a really big fluffy behind. My daughter named her Flyer but I call her JLO.....after Jennifer Lopez and her famous bootie.
lol.png
JLO the fly girl!!

We recently replaced our rooster that died in November. I found a very nice lady who had too many roosters and was about to take them for processing. She sold me one for $2. We named him Colonel John Hatchet. Colonel because he's in charge, John for John the Baptist, and Hatchet is because he was saved from the processor that very day. We couldn't agree on a name so we combined them all very nicely I thought.

He's a nice rooster too..he doesn't even crow-at all!

Cindy
Maryland

We have a big black Orp roo who is such a dork you can't believe it! He bumbles around with his huge black tushy, trying to impress the ladies and they all laugh at him. He tries to do his roosterly duty, but most of the time he ends up hanging off the side of his chosen one with her screaming and twisting away from him. He is a big, friendly, dufus whose crow is a very low warble, and whose mannerisms remind us of that big black bear in Jungle Book named Baloo . . .so that's what we named him.

All our chooks were lovingly named by our daughters Eliza 5 and Charlotte 3, here they are:

Pekins - Rosie, Fairy and Lavender 2 (RIP Lavender 1)
Silkie - Daisy
Bantam RIR's - Love and Angel
Wyandottes - Cinderella and Tinkerbell

my first cockerel - CHUCORITO (like a dorito
tongue.png
but we used to call him CHUCO)

My 1st Rooster - BLUE

MY 1st hen - LINA

My 1st pullet - Heidi

My 2nd pullet - Nini

My 3rd pullet - Hilary

And my 2nd rooster - Peter