share your parrots and their stories !!!!

PaigeHgibson

Songster
8 Years
Mar 2, 2011
VIRGINIA
Well all of you parrot lovers out their stime to share your feathered companions and share something about them

NAME :
QUIRKS:
FAVORITE FOOD:
FAVORITE TOY:
A LITTLE ABOUT ME :

81374_paiges_pics_019.jpg

NAME : SUNSHINE

SPEICIES:BARE EYED COCKATOO

QUIRKS:HE CRAWLS INTO CEREAL AND MASHED POTATO BOXES , HE WILL HANG UPSIDE DOWN ON MY FINGER AND YELL "WOOOOOOO"

HE IS OBSESSED WITH BLOND HAIR (LUCKY ME
sad.png
I HAVE A RATS NEST IN MY HAIR EVERY TIME I HOLD HIM)

FAVORITE FOOD:GRAPES , PASTA , SALTINES , MASHED POTATOES

FAVORITE TOY: BELLS , MASHED POTATO BOX

A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR BIRD : sunshine was a rescue the best $300 i ever spent he was a biter in his old home now he is my cuddle bug , he loves riding outside in his harness and hopping in the grass , he has over 200 word vocabulary and he says something new every week

81374_pics_010.jpg

NAME : SAMMIE
SPEICIES:QUAKER PARROT
QUIRKS: sammie is very silly and is a cuddle bug he has a better vocab than any large parrot i have ever met he knows the names of every person who lives at my house and every time he sees them greets them by name
FAVORITE FOOD: eggs , or anything im eating even if he hates it !
FAVORITE TOY: hmmm his bell
A LITTLE ABOUT bird : I got sammie when he was 3 months old on Christmas eve he is my best friend and loves to be held like a baby

I HAVE LOTS OF OTHER BIRDS SUCH AS SUN CONURE , BLUE CROWNS , COCKATIELS , QUAKER , TOO BUT I DONT WANT TO CRASH MY COMPUTAR loL I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONES PARROTS AND LEARNING ABOUT THEM

What beautiful parrots you have! I just love these birds, they are so intelligent and fun. I don't have one yet, but I am currently shopping around for one. My Aunt has a couple of African parrots and she is helping me to find a good bird. If you have any suggestions for this soon to be parrot owner, I would love to hear them. Thank you.
eclectus parrot

Last edited:
Chickydur- If you are in florida I have a green cheeck Conure who needs a home. He needs alot of time and to be worked with though.

PaigeHgibson- Beautiful!!! Your parrots are very beautiful!

I need to know how to tame my birds they are both cockatiels ones a boy and the other is a girl. How do you train them so good. I have only trained two birds in my life and they were both budgies. These two cockatiels wings are not clipped.

If they are older , I would just let them be and get a handfed baby
Clipping their wings really seems to stress cockatiels out , or atleast thats my opinion
but if you really want to tame them use treats, soft words those are the two best things for winning a bird over
I hope this helps
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom