Shave or pluck?

saddina

Internally Deranged
10 Years
May 2, 2009
Desert, CA
My 9 year old has his first chin hair. He showed me a bump on his chin and sure enough, it's a beard hair poking it's way thru. Now as he's 9, do I get a razor and try to teach him to shave, or do I get tweezers and teach him to pluck it?

naw, plucking is for girls. Get him a straight razor and teach him to shave like a man
smile.png

Quote:
[runs away screaming!]

Thank God I have chickens and not children who grow up and make you do stuff like that. As if diapers weren't bad enough!

Quote:
Uhh this is my kid, he's as clumsy as I am, a straight razor he'll either take his head off, or begin juggling it.
th.gif

Quote:
[runs away screaming!]

Thank God I have chickens and not children who grow up and make you do stuff like that. As if diapers weren't bad enough!

You know what's really fun? When I had babies, I knew about poo and spit up, I could handle that. What really grossed me out was having to pick baby boogers.

There ya go, Buff. Further validation that you made the right choice. You're welcome. I'll put my bill in the mail.

Quote:
With a straight razor Boyd???
Us girls (5 of us) used to steal my Dad's razor, so he switched to a straight razor. I still have the scar on my ankle.
sad.png

Quote:
With a straight razor Boyd???
Us girls (5 of us) used to steal my Dad's razor, so he switched to a straight razor. I still have the scar on my ankle.
sad.png

My dad was a barber so that's what I learned on. I still use it from time to time when I end up with an audience in the bathroom. Makes a great equalizer
lau.gif

Saddina, how bout you put a dab of cream on his chin and let the cat lick it off?

Back
Top Bottom