Shaw and the Hound

Pics
full
Strangest looking coon hound I ever saw.

I'm here! Late to the coonhound party!

Ok...my Ted hunts. My Ted will kill a coon, possum, cat quickly & efficiently. We use GPS trackers. When he's on a tree he will stay there until we show up. So catching him isn't too big of a deal.
Most people don't realize what good pets they can make. Sweet, sense of humor, gentle & clever. Ted is a house dog. He's a huge cuddler. Is not a guard dog. Doesn't say much in the house....but if he does, he can peel the paint off the walls. Ted is completely non aggressive with other dogs. They were bred to hunt in groups. No fighting allowed. Most people don't give them a second thought as a pet. But they should. There are a ton of hound adoption groups. If the dog doesn't hunt it gets ditched. Anyone considering a coonie should check out the adoption scene.
20181122_143227.jpg

Ok...my Ted hunts. My Ted will kill a coon, possum, cat quickly & efficiently. We use GPS trackers. When he's on a tree he will stay there until we show up. So catching him isn't too big of a deal.
Most people don't realize what good pets they can make. Sweet, sense of humor, gentle & clever. Ted is a house dog. He's a huge cuddler. Is not a guard dog. Doesn't say much in the house....but if he does, he can peel the paint off the walls. Ted is completely non aggressive with other dogs. They were bred to hunt in groups. No fighting allowed. Most people don't give them a second thought as a pet. But they should. There are a ton of hound adoption groups. If the dog doesn't hunt it gets ditched. Anyone considering a coonie should check out the adoption scene. View attachment 2164272
You forgot to add how good he is with squirrels.

Most people don't realize what good pets they can make. Sweet, sense of humor, gentle & clever. Ted is a house dog. He's a huge cuddler. Is not a guard dog. Doesn't say much in the house....but if he does, he can peel the paint off the walls. Ted is completely non aggressive with other dogs. They were bred to hunt in groups. No fighting allowed. Most people don't give them a second thought as a pet. But they should. There are a ton of hound adoption groups. If the dog doesn't hunt it gets ditched. Anyone considering a coonie should check out the adoption scene. View attachment 2164272
Oh my... those forehead wrinkles. :love

Back
Top Bottom