Pics

shawluvsbirds

🦆Lord luv a Duck!
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
Apr 17, 2017
Missouri
:frow Hello friends.
Living with a coon hound is quite the adventure!
I thought I would create a thread for sharing hound dog stories and pictures.
Today we went to a park/campground where an old mill used to be. It was beautiful there. We had a fabulous time.
20200527_140327.jpg
20200527_140739.jpg
20200527_142122_HDR(1).jpg
20200527_142450.jpg
20200527_142953(1).jpg
20200527_143148(1).jpg

After our long walk we stopped for a snack. We shared an ice cream cone. :p

well I barely BYC these days, but when I do... I always see what Shaw and Mason are roughin up... 😉

Every time I see him ( handsome as he is) my innards scream “too cold nosed!!!” .....

but that’s ingrained local houndsman thinking (ignores it)

Raise him as you see fit and admire him for what he is and....

well you have the rest up your sleeve... being not new to dogs...

Alll others... listen up... and or share... hounds is hounds... making hound puppies into fur babies is probably a fool’s errand...

but I’d have to consult my cat on that 😉...

I gotta hunch Shaw has this—- and/or will have this ‘making a pooch a pet’ thing figured out... or will shortly 😉

Last edited:
well I barely BYC these days, but when I do... I always see what Shaw and Mason are roughin up... 😉

Every time I see him ( handsome as he is) my innards scream “too cold nosed!!!” .....

but that’s ingrained local houndsman thinking (ignores it)

Raise him as you see fit and admire him for what he is and....

well you have the rest up your sleeve... being not new to dogs...

Alll others... listen up... and or share... hounds is hounds... making hound puppies into fur babies is probably a fool’s errand...

but I’d have to consult my cat on that 😉...

I gotta hunch Shaw has this—- and/or will have this ‘making a pooch a pet’ thing fight out... or will shortly 😉
🤣 I've made him into a fur baby alright. And he's made me into his faithful servant. 🤦
Which one of us is the bigger fool depends on the day of the week and what kind of mood we are in.
Now...since you showed up to this here hound talk I'll have this stuck in my head again.

Also... what do know...

I’m barely keeping up with our new cat... she’s far less pregnant that she looks 😉

View attachment 2163976
Is she really pregnant?
Oh my. Your sister must be one of those shady used cat sales people's! :lau
I've heard of those used cat salespeople. Their cats Always break into pieces as soon as you get them home.
@duluthralphie has been a victim of this same crime a few times a believe.

🤣 I've made him into a fur baby alright. And he's made me into his faithful servant. 🤦
Which one of us is the bigger fool depends on the day of the week and what kind of mood we are in.
Now...since you showed up to this here hound talk I'll have this stuck in my head again.

fist off..

I know you’re a proper ozark gal... and if’n i’d run off with you cousin hitchen was still proper...

well Mason would be fine stock pretty much either way...

You ain’t never gonna know him till you turn him free... get him out there where he can call ‘Shawwwwwlllll’ under moonlight or new light....

hounds are special... Mason makes me think 😉

Back
Top Bottom