Shaw and the Hound

Pics
Tiny? What part of him is tiny? 🤣
Beautiful husky back there too.
The baying is absolutely amazing!! Nothing gets past Tilly without that bay going off.
You know
All dogs have a few different sounds. You learn which bark means what after a while. But this hound has so many different sounds I sometimes still look out the window to see if it's him barking or not. 🤣
Now when he means business there's no mistaking that bay. But even his bay has levels of severity depending on the situation.

This guy was such a regular visitor that Animal Control got tired of picking him up.
full

full

full

Dining on a road kill deer
full
I liked him too but he wasn't mine and his owners should have kept him at home.
Look at that drool.
Did he meet a boogeyman?

Look at that drool.
Did he meet a boogeyman?
No, I liked him too much to be the boogeyman. I know that Animal Control was tired of picking him up but I thoroughly enjoyed visiting with the cutie that would pick him up. The last time I turned him in, I had just closed the door to the coop when he was right there on my heels.

I don't know whether the owners started keeping him at home or if Animal Control took matters into their own hands.

I liked him too but he wasn't mine and his owners should have kept him at home.

Such a shame he didn't get better owners. He has a beautiful face.

Tiny? What part of him is tiny? 🤣
Beautiful husky back there too.

You know
All dogs have a few different sounds. You learn which bark means what after a while. But this hound has so many different sounds I sometimes still look out the window to see if it's him barking or not. 🤣
Now when he means business there's no mistaking that bay. But even his bay has levels of severity depending on the situation.

Well....River is 100# at 9 months so not much is tiny....
She is really quiet though. She did her first howl last week. 🥰

That husky is actually a Malamute. She is "chatty". :gig

Then there is this little fuzz butt....
IMG_20200526_080151.jpg
Shaping up to be a loud one. Just 9.5 weeks old.

Tilly has a very wide range of funny noises she makes. Yes the bay says a lot about the level of shifty going on.

Such a shame he didn't get better owners. He has a beautiful face.

Well....River is 100# at 9 months so not much is tiny....
She is really quiet though. She did her first howl last week. 🥰

That husky is actually a Malamute. She is "chatty". :gig

Then there is this little fuzz butt....
View attachment 2164367
Shaping up to be a loud one. Just 9.5 weeks old.

Tilly has a very wide range of funny noises she makes. Yes the bay says a lot about the level of shifty going on.
Whoa you are dog poor! Lol.
Very cute pup.

My hubby likes the blood hounds. I am not a huge fan of the droopy eyes and all that drool. 😂
He told me black and tan hounds don't drool like the blood hound.
He lied.

Lol..nah he don't drool much unless He's real excited and on the hunt for something.

Whoa you are dog poor! Lol.
Very cute pup.

My hubby likes the blood hounds. I am not a huge fan of the droopy eyes and all that drool. 😂
He told me black and tan hounds don't drool like the blood hound.
He lied.

Lol..nah he don't drool much unless He's real excited and on the hunt for something.

I know what you mean about the droopy eyes and drool. I like the super expressive faces....it is hard to read a blood hounds face.

River is super slobbery when food is involved really. Other than that she is not to bad.

Yeah....we have a few dogs round here.
I didn't even show you my sweet little Sable.
IMG_20200103_113549.jpg
My little pit/husky mix. She is a super sweet sugar.

I know what you mean about the droopy eyes and drool. I like the super expressive faces....it is hard to read a blood hounds face.

River is super slobbery when food is involved really. Other than that she is not to bad.

Yeah....we have a few dogs round here.
I didn't even show you my sweet little Sable.
View attachment 2164404
My little pit/husky mix. She is a super sweet sugar.
Ok... That's tooooo many dogs. 🤣
I have three and they eat me out of house and home. I wouldn't wanna feed that many dogs. :lau

Welcome 21!

R2elk....that's a handsome dog!

Oddly. Ted is the only non-food hound I know. Only two things he'll go crazy for....an egg over easy on his kibble. And a crispy salmon skin. And that egg better have a runny yolk!

When I get my pan out, he hangs out until he knows what I'm cooking. If it's not an egg or salmon, he'll go back to bed. If it's either, he gets carried away baying.

Back
Top Bottom