Shaw and the Hound

Pics
Mason done a strange thing today.
I always give him a milk bone on my lunch break if he comes back inside right away when I call him.
Today he dropped it when I give it to him and didn't eat it until I got home from work at the end of the day.
Strange. He normally has very little impulse control when it comes to food. And soon as I got here he went right to it and ate it before he came to greet me. 💁
For some reason he got the idea I didn't want him to eat it? I did say "be a good boy" ?

I always give him a milk bone on my lunch break if he comes back inside right away when I call him.
Today he dropped it when I give it to him and didn't eat it until I got home from work at the end of the day.
Strange. He normally has very little impulse control when it comes to food. And soon as I got here he went right to it and ate it before he came to greet me. 💁
For some reason he got the idea I didn't want him to eat it? I did say "be a good boy" ?
:lau OMG 😂🤣🥰

my rescued beagles are food picky it so funny its my fault I know because when we got them they were so malnourished that I fed them a very high protein and carb diet and I make there food fresh 2x a day my husband had to take care of them for a week when I was in the hospital so he thought "I will just buy a bag of dog food so he did some research on dog food and got this $80 #20bag of food and they would not touch it and he didn't make there treats like I told him and they didn't touch the ones he bought so my daughter was like daddy that is not going to work so she took over baked there treats and made there food for the day in the morning so she didn't have to do it twice and they gobbled it up my husband said I'm not aloud to get sick any more

Maybe he thinks if he doesnt eat it, you won’t go.

Maybe he thinks if he doesnt eat it, you won’t go.
Maybe 🤷
But I'd have thought he would've gone ahead and eat it after I left.
His arse didn't get one today. He made me go get him and walk him back inside.🤬
Can't blame him it was really nice today I wanted to stay outside too.

Back
Top Bottom