Shawnee, Oklahoma Poultry Show... WHO is GOING?

Quote:
Well, at least you don't have a dozen geese to get ready before 8 o'clock!
smile.png
Oh, then begins the fun!

Oh, bless your heart!! I am not showing this year, so I'm not taking any.

I will be going to Shawnee with Marans...I think I have about 30 birds entered....Looking forward to it. I went last year just to scope it out as a spectator and really did enjoy it. I am looking for a trio of show quality Bantam White Orpingtons if anyone has any or knows someone who might have them. I plan on bringing a nice trio of Orpingtons (black rooster, black hen, and splash pullet) and a trio of Black Copper Marans to sell.

Peggy

I'm definitely going, I've been waiting all summer to see it. I was hoping to get some LF Faverolles, I just have 1 hen now. But it's looking like there's lots more people *wanting Faverolles than *bringing Faverolles.

485 miles for us, but it's a fun show, I enjoy it last year. Hope don't get too cool this year around that time.
tongue.png

I have some nice porcelain chicks (weeks old) if anyone interest in them. This is a good show to buy some really nice birds, so many great breeders attending this show.

Quote:
PMing you!
They're spoken for now! Soooo excited!

Oh Mitzi I'm so excited you're getting those guys. I've been fighting with myself deciding if I could pull stuff together and move stuff around to get that pair :) I'm glad they will be close and maybe I'll be able to bribe you ou of some eggs!

Quote:
PMing you!
They're spoken for now! Soooo excited!

Oh Mitzi I'm so excited you're getting those guys. I've been fighting with myself deciding if I could pull stuff together and move stuff around to get that pair :) I'm glad they will be close and maybe I'll be able to bribe you ou of some eggs!

You bet you can have eggs-you're one of my best enablers
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom