Shawnee, Oklahoma Poultry Show... WHO is GOING?

I will be there as an exhibitor, showing several of my White Cornish LF & WLR's. I won't have any sale cages this year. This year is the western Cornish Nationals there at Shawnee at the same time Dec 10th. I always enjoy Shawnee it's one of the best shows to see.

AL

Quote:
Are you cooking? Hope to meet you there.

Quote:
I have buckeyes, but won't be showing any this year. My flock had a hard spring and summer, and I can't afford to take a chance taking any of the buckeyes off the premises. I took some to Crossroads, but that will be the only one for them this year.

Quote:
Are you cooking? Hope to meet you there.

Quote:
LOL No not at the show, to much to do, but you will surely see me on Cornish row, I am the tall good looking dude hehehehee.

AL

Quote:
Al! I'm way excited you're going too! I'll have to come visit you!

Ps Mitzi I know you said you were cutting back but al has wonderful Cornish and I know how you love that dark Cornish girl you've got

Quote:

Ps Mitzi I know you said you were cutting back but al has wonderful Cornish and I know how you love that dark Cornish girl you've got

I look forward to seeing you again also, how are those Banty buff Brahmas doing, the ones we got from newcastle that one Saturday ??. We will probably get a bunch of us Okies together and go for a nice lunch on Saturday to that mezcan resturant we always reserve that big room in the back. think about it.

AL

big_smile.png

I want to go !! AnnaBell will be showing her Blue Orp and buying some silkies for her
new breeding pen that will be done for Christmas...
Would love some HUGE blue or black orps !!
Cant wait to see you all!!

Quote:

I adore her! I'd get more Dark Cornish no matter how much I was cutting back, which I'm not having much luck with anyway. Al said he didn't have any sale cages.I hope I don't see any standard sized Dark Cornish there.....I better bring extra crates just in case, huh?
What about that teeny tiny gray bantam you had awhile back? Do you still have her and does she need a home?

Quote:

I look forward to seeing you again also, how are those Banty buff Brahmas doing, the ones we got from newcastle that one Saturday ??. We will probably get a bunch of us Okies together and go for a nice lunch on Saturday to that mezcan resturant we always reserve that big room in the back. think about it.

AL

I'm definitely in for an okie lunch get-together
smile.png
my precious bb brahmas are doing wonderfully and are the only ones that have made it threw my culling. I'm trying to get down to strictly favs especially coming into winter but I haven't been able to part w them. They are both so sweet and pretty. Thanks for helping me pick them I got way lucky.

Back
Top Bottom