Shawnee, Oklahoma Poultry Show... WHO is GOING?

Last year it was supposed to be over at noon then all of a sudden it was over at ten and everybody was scrambling to get out. We thought we had two more hours to get stuff done then it was time to go.

How'd everyone do today?
big_smile.png

Quote:
There was a lady named.....Betsy? Who had quite a few for sale, I bought 2 girls from her that I'm totally in love with, mine are pets, not to breed. There was another lady that had some for sale from Edmond, another lady had tiny chicks a few days old and another set that were about 3 wks old. Everyone was handling them left and right, I'd have worried about diseases with tiny babies like that. It seemed most of what was for sale were Modern Bantams and OEGB.

We are here! Didn't really look at sale birds. DH was in the sale area with our sale birds. He doesn't know what a Silkie is. I saw some in passing but didn't look. I limit looking so I don't get the "Iwannits". Know what I mean?
wink.png

The sale area wasn't as full as last year and it's pretty well shut down now. We sold our sale birds and it seemed like others were doing all right.

We won't know how well we did until tomorrow. Just have to wait, but grateful all the same.

Back
Top Bottom