Shaws Snow day Silliness and Southie Sense of humor Thread

Nothing says, “Sorry I Missed Your Birthday” like eating Dirt. 💜😘
View attachment 2495137
🤣🤣🤣🤣😝😝🤣🤣😝🧁
Dirt on a plate! Just what I always wanted! 😋😍😍😍

Dirt always looks good at your house. I think he's happy there. 😘
No, not particularly, cause I’m old too! Really what I was getting at is Hugh Hefner is just plain GROSS...and WEIRD! And there’s only one thing, okay maybe two things, that would be of interest to a 20 something year old gal! I’ll let you pick the two things!
Actually...
I think old huehy was a right smart business man. Pretty brilliant actually. Watch the show they made about him on prime sometime. It's actually quite interesting and shows more about what he was really like. He wasn't as bad as you think.

🤣🤣🤣🤣😝😝🤣🤣😝🧁
Dirt on a plate! Just what I always wanted! 😋😍😍😍

Dirt always looks good at your house. I think he's happy there. 😘

Actually...
I think old huehy was a right smart business man. Pretty brilliant actually. Watch the show they made about him on prime sometime. It's actually quite interesting and shows more about what he was really like. He wasn't as bad as you think.
Eew! Well okay. I’ll take your word for it! I’m sure he was a great businessman, I mean, look what all he built, but still he’s gross!

Eew! Well okay. I’ll take your word for it! I’m sure he was a great businessman, I mean, look what all he built, but still he’s gross!

I watched the show. He really wasn’t a bad as you might think. But still the only thing a 24 year old could see in him was a multi-millionaire that could kick off any day and leave her rich.

I watched the show. He really wasn’t a bad as you might think. But still the only thing a 24 year old could see in him was a multi-millionaire that could kick off any day and leave her rich.
Well.. I recon as long as they both got what they wanted outta the deal who cares. 😝

Back
Top Bottom