She really is very PRETTY!

cheeptrick

Songster
12 Years
May 1, 2007
New Hampshire
MODERATORS BEWARE and WATCH this thread!! Being from New Hampshire a swing/battleground state we get to see all the political candidates up front and CLOSE....and YES for free (my Florida cousin thought you had to PAY to see a politician
roll.png
) We get to 'touch' history literally here!
Sarah Palin is coming soon too....I'll post photos of her too IF I can make it to her rally!
cool.png

Obama_20080913214.jpg

Obama_20080913215.jpg

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE nice....this was not posted to start a politcal debate....my pictures turned out so wonderful!!

Last edited:
I agree. I didn't vote for Bush either time, but did meet Cheney last election, I believe in going and listening and KNOWING what each is saying and is about.

And it is a nice kind of historical side note to our own lives to meet them!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Obamas are both exceptionally attractive people as is Mrs. Palin. The one who is often forgotten due to his age is Mr. McCain, he too was a handsome devil:

John-McCain.jpg

That's him, standing, lower right.

We are independents SO we weigh all candidates equally...but my poor daughter came home SO UPSET about her mock election today at school. They are discussing politics in social studies and another child exclaimed that the candidate my daughter voted for was AN IDIOT! My daughter marched in the door and told me all about it and was so upset and angry. I explained to her that during elections people get very 'emotional' because they CARE about our country and sometimes it is hard to separate our emotions from our political issues. I also explained that in a professional DEBATE there are rules and a moderator who controls the debate participants and keeps ORDER so the arguing can stay civil and not sound like a screaming match. Sadly.....some adults are like this 3rd grader....they do not follow the debate RULES!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom