She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Live it down? No, not likely. Video would be soooo much better than the chicken poking you
thumbsup.gif
I'm sure it would be....lol

Don't feel bad, it keeps throwing me off too...lol

I'd go for the FB ones.

LOL. I'm not going to live that down am I??? Teach me to be careful how I word my offers....lol
Well....I feel bad that we started this.....sorry.
hu.gif

Live it down? No, not likely. Video would be soooo much better than the chicken poking you
thumbsup.gif
Well I guess its gonna be tough because that aint happening!!!!

So I just sold my little hatcher!!! He went to someone who bought eggs from me to put under her broody. Well only one egg hatched today and the rest of the chicks died?! I dont know why...but she wanted it to have a sibling so she purchased him to underneath her broody. So he is off to his new home!

So I just sold my little hatcher!!! He went to someone who bought eggs from me to put under her broody. Well only one egg hatched today and the rest of the chicks died?! I dont know why...but she wanted it to have a sibling so she purchased him to underneath her broody. So he is off to his new home!
Wow, that was quick...lol But good for him, hopefully.

translated English for ross, she still didn't get it, I posted pics, Don showed how it's really done, Amy was gone, I had a slice of pie, Amy came back, went to Lowes and bought tools, the girls don't know when to let go, my silkie rooster has a cute butt, Ruby is impatient, silkiecuddles can't read, Amy is going out for Asian, and I'm buying a GoPro
thumbsup.gif
now I don't have to read every thing is about the same. real time chicken pictures cant wait . You left out Walnuthill who was lurking last night from somewhere unknown still waiting for that post to post with Walnut and Ravan who seems to post right after my twelve o'clock bed time. the incubator discussion should be a good one. or maybe it's happened on another thread and I just missed it checked out the NB thread not real crazy about that brooder but whatever works .I must make repairs need the machine at work tomorrow .
frow.gif

What about the rest of your eggs? Any more action?

Back
Top Bottom