She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Awwww thank you dear! That's very sweet of you!
love.gif

(that little boy sneaking up to blow out her candles is too cute!)
That was me
wink.png

WV awe! U make me reassess my situation, but i just allow myself to be soft. I know though that by eating the birds i raise, i am making a major improvement in their lives vs what if i would b buying them from the store. I stick hard to it, because thats part of the reality around here. If im going to hatch Anything i have to be prepared to downsize. The extra males could otherwise hurt my hens, so im also doing my hens a favor. Males are hard to sell off as how most people only need one or two. Females are very much in demand here too so i have that going for me. I will probly contine to hatch until much later than most of u, because of how late my seasons run and how easily i can set up warmth for the babies. Also i have encouragment in how much demand there is here. Im building my flock very carefully, and having all the extra babies, to sell or process helps me build it better, if its better than average from jump, then i may have the oppurtunity to have as superb a flock as what i see alot of you guys having. Im working Hard to do this right, so again like you guys, maybe one day i can quit my day job and just play w birds all day :)

I like that one too! I want to incubate some more.... but I really don't need to..... but I want to.... but I don't need any more chickens.... oh goodness....
barnie.gif

1. Happy Birthday

2. I don't need anymore chicks either, but I do need to test out the new fan in my incubator so I guess I have to incubate some of my Marans over RSL eggs. You know, it's for science.

Happy birthday, WV!

I sold my Little Giant! Hooray!!!!!!!! Now to sell the Leahy.

With all the wheeling and dealing I am doing, eventually I'll have an OvaEasy for zero out of pocket.

It's too late this year but next spring I am going to hatch chicks like crazy. Not sure if I want to hatch for others or just hatch my own eggs for sale. Maybe both. I will have to create a good hatching app to track tray loads and hatch dates. The GQF came with quail, pheasant, chicken, and turkey trays so I am pretty well set there.

Back
Top Bottom