She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

okay then
hide.gif

My little angels
love.gif

th

Ok, I have to start my flood now. I'm posting my oldest (with exception of my first roo) first. These guys will be 1 year in Novemeber with the exception of the three silkies that I took from my sister. (They are the ones with the ugly Godzilla feet. I'm assuming from being in the freezing winter. My silkie has pristine feet.)

Angel-part silkie and my sister thinks red star.

The NN Roo is the one on his way out because of aggression.

Willie-my pretty guy.

Trying to dust bath-Brownie, my polish/silkie mix trying to get her to move is my Austrolorp Lucy- My first assisted hatch due to extreme malposition..

My Ugly but sweet little nn/ee with teh full bowtie. My bog ole roo has damaged the feathers on her back. :-(

Ok, I have to start my flood now. I'm posting my oldest (with exception of my first roo) first. These guys will be 1 year in Novemeber with the exception of the three silkies that I took from my sister. (They are the ones with the ugly Godzilla feet. I'm assuming from being in the freezing winter. My silkie has pristine feet.)

Angel-part silkie and my sister thinks red star.

The NN Roo is the one on his way out because of aggression.

Willie-my pretty guy.

Trying to dust bath-Brownie, my polish/silkie mix trying to get her to move is my Austrolorp Lucy- My first assisted hatch due to extreme malposition..

My Ugly but sweet little nn/ee with teh full bowtie. My bog ole roo has damaged the feathers on her back. :-(
Willie is gorgeous. I am withholding my opinion on the NN...

smile.png
He looks like it. My favorite rooster was a NN
A NN would have to grow on me. That's a little too fancy for me...
Silas is my favorite. Fabio, the silkie, would be second. The BCM rooster is friendly and pretty, but greedy. He eats before the girls do. My booted bantam roo is good, and I have 2 EE roos that are good so far, but the 3 year old hens that have never seen a rooster before aren't to keen on them
gig.gif

I think I'm going to have several Ameraucana roos to choose from, so I'm trying to spend a lot of time with them as they grow. Hoping a blue is a keeper

Last edited:
These are my Easter hatch a longs .Part 1 (Both eye peckers are in this group.)

These 2 are the ones I'm still not sure what breeds are in them or their sex. They are getting quite red around the face.

My first eye pecker. EE Roo Gibbs

My male Spitzhauben

Female Spitzhauben

I thought both of the Black Japanese Bantams were girls...but I am starting to think I ended up with a pair. Sukoshi's comb is getting red and wattles have appeared.

Another pic of one of the mystery chicks.

The other one.

Back
Top Bottom