Well, I got this 8'x6' shed some time ago with the intent of turning it into a coop. Life keeps getting in the way of continuous progress, but we made a big dent in it over the weekend. The fact that my pullets are laying now has put some urgency in the project. (I really didn't expect eggs for another few weeks!) We built the nesting boxes, got the vents, and window in, and put some trim around the window. It really wasn't designed for a shed, so I had to modify it a bit, and the trim didn't turn out like I wanted. The nesting boxes will go on the open side you can see in the photo, and the pop door will go under the window - probably on the lower right to make opening/closing easier from the outside once I get the run done. You can see the materials I have for the run in the "painting the nesting boxes" photo. Cutting the door, and nesting box opening is on the plan for tomorrow. (Once all that is done, we'll start on the run.) The boxes will be external, and I still need to frame the opening once I cut it. My daughter came up with the Texas flag design for the nesting box top from a photo she saw here on BYC! I don't think it's copyrighted, and thanks for the idea whoever you are! Whoo! We're getting there! Hiding some bad cuts with hardware! Child labor! They got mad at me when I started to paint it myself, because I told them they could! Ready for installation!