SHE'S GONE Human Predator? She is Home... Thank You for bringing

chick4chicks

Songster
11 Years
Apr 6, 2008
N.E. Pa.
sad.png
sad.png
My EE Desiree has been missing for 3 days now. She could not have gotten out of the coop. She has vanished without any signs of her. She was the only one I had of that color, white with buff head. A real friendly girl, loved attention. I was going to breed her next spring to my EE roo, he is so handsome. I really think someone stole her.
idunno.gif
hit.gif
:thun:mad::hit:hit:hit I have looked everywhere for her.
somad.gif
I came home from work and she was back in the pen... she was not in there for 3 days, I know because I checked the pen over and over... Thank you to whomever brought her back. Thanks everyone for the expressions of kindness... I am so happy now. She was in bad shape when she was brought back, I thought i was gonna lose her. So far she is still here and she seems a little better every day. I separated her from the others but she can still see them. Thanks to all of you for your kindness. Deb

Last edited:
Quote:
Locks only keep an honest preson out. This type of thing is becoming more common all the time. The worst of it is this is more for food than a prank. Times are not good right now. A good junk yard dog might help. But one that will not go after you chickens.

Oh I am so sorry. I will keep my fingers crossed that she has just been scared and is hiding.
fl.gif
I do hope she comes home.

Oh wow, so glad to hear she's back home where she belongs. Maybe you should consider putting locks on your pen.

Nothing worse than a chicken thief! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom