Shipped a LG Incubator

japbantams2011

Songster
12 Years
Apr 25, 2011
Kentucky
I shipped a LG still air incubator today by priority mail and about fell over with the price the post office charged for shipping it, it went to Texas and they charged me almost $40 in my opinion that was just down right ridculous everyone knows how light these incubators are. Glad I wasn't shipping a big cabniet incubator it would have been a couple hundred dollars. But I totally lost my butt on it I only got $45 out of it and sold it on ebay after I paid fees there and paypal I didn't get anything plus the money I already had in it... oh well reckon that's life you win sometimes and lose others. Just wanted to ramble about it makes me mad that they charged so much.

I know what you mean. I hate mailing anything but letters, because the price has gone up so much. My husband joined an online group that sends used books to each other, but the price of shipping is half the price of a brand-new book. It's crazy.

Yeah that was the plan I got $30 out of it and had a flat $15 for shipping but it wasn't enough to cover it. Like they say if I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom