Shipped eBay egg question, great hatch wrong color

lizinva

Hatching
8 Years
May 12, 2011
Hello, I have a question for everyone. I bought 8 eggs from a reputable seller on eBay. 9 eggs hatched ( which is amazing!!!) however only 4 are the color ( silver laced) that I bought ( rest are golden laced) Would you just be happy you hatched even 4 of the color you bought or would you contact the buyer to try to get something worked out since they were not as advertised? I'm guessing either the eggs were mixed up , or a different rooster got in with the hens by mistake. I'm betting just the eggs got mixed up based on the reviews of this seller. He is an amazing seller. What would you do?

Ok and here is another question...
I bought another dozen Cochin eggs as well and packagining arrived intact but some of the eggs arrived weaping though the shells ( dried balls of yolk on the outside of intact eggs) with huge air cells. Not one hatched. Seller doesn't care that some eggs arrived weaping and said pretty much it's not her fault. I have not left any feedback because I want to do the right thing. I as a buyer would want to know that other peoples eggs have arrived weaping , but as a buyer don't want to leave that kind of feedback if that's really truly not a sign of bad eggs sent. Any opinions on this?

Thanks for any help!
Liz

Back
Top Bottom