Shipped Egg Problem

actjac55

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jan 4, 2010
North Texas
Well I ordered some eggs over the weekend and have been anxiously waiting for them. The seller mailed them out on Monday with an expected delivery on Wednesday. Well, they didn't come until today (Thursday). Funny thing was they took 2 days to get from Iowa to Texas but then took an additional 2 days to travel 40 miles. I just don't get that! Despite being well packaged and labeled the USPS decided to play soccer with my box. I knew it was a bad sign when the box was wet. I ordered 18 eggs (6 of 3 different varieties.) The seller was kind enough to send 10 of each kind with a total of 30 eggs. Well, 11 eggs are broke and covered all the other eggs in yolk. Any suggestions on how to clean the eggs before I put them in the bator????
he.gif

I usually use running water from the sink, a bit of dish detergent if necessary. Tepid water-not cold, not hot.
Well I ordered some eggs over the weekend and have been anxiously waiting for them. The seller mailed them out on Monday with an expected delivery on Wednesday. Well, they didn't come until today (Thursday). Funny thing was they took 2 days to get from Iowa to Texas but then took an additional 2 days to travel 40 miles. I just don't get that! Despite being well packaged and labeled the USPS decided to play soccer with my box. I knew it was a bad sign when the box was wet. I ordered 18 eggs (6 of 3 different varieties.) The seller was kind enough to send 10 of each kind with a total of 30 eggs. Well, 11 eggs are broke and covered all the other eggs in yolk. Any suggestions on how to clean the eggs before I put them in the bator????
he.gif

The same thing happened to me with the P.O. only mine havent arrived and it's thursday.
sad.png
Hopefully they will come tommorrow.
fl.gif
I would go with what Anderson8505 said above with getting off the yolk.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom