Shipped eggs results! Added New Pics!!!

Thank you Martha for all the help you have given me and all the wonderful babies i have got from your eggs!They are beautiful i will have to post some updated pics of the older ones and some of the new babies!

Quote:
Yup, individual bubblewrap on each egg really seems to be the best way to go. Any time people report great hatches, this is almost always the way the eggs were packed. Thanks for getting back to me.
smile.png

That is the way that I wrap mine, ask Pampered Poultry, he has had some of my eggs.!!! Well done on the hatched eggs, good luck for the future with the chicks -so exciting!!! Sandy

D.gif

Great hatch rate -- that's remarkable.

I have had eggs sent bubble wrapped, in an egg carton packed in a well-stuffed small box and also in a well-stuffed larger box -- the larger boxed ones offered a better hatch rate. Smaller boxes are easier to toss, fling, jostle, drop. The larger box, being harder to throw, also provides additional cushion against concussion. So now ordering I ask not only how are the eggs wrapped, but what size is the box.

Jenny

I also have had FANTASTIC results from this seller! I have some of her eggs in the bator right now and I can hardly wait to see the little cutie-pies. 19 out of 20 still going strong! My last hatch from her was partridge silkies and they are gorgeous!! I will always buy from her for my silkie eggs.

Since i had some people ask me where i had gotten my eggs from she is on here and her name is Marneypoo on here but i have gotten them from her on ebay and it her name on there is mintujenkins

I agree i usually get the assorted colors from her and they are just beautiful once hatched and i always have a great hatch rate!!! I was lucky to find her!

I also have had FANTASTIC results from this seller! I have some of her eggs in the bator right now and I can hardly wait to see the little cutie-pies. 19 out of 20 still going strong! My last hatch from her was partridge silkies and they are gorgeous!! I will always buy from her for my silkie eggs.

Back
Top Bottom