Shipped Guinea Eggs

theguysrustybucket

In the Brooder
Apr 4, 2021
*This is my first time using incubator*

I bought some guinea eggs and they were shipped out on Monday- they arrived today. I was told wait 12 hours before putting them in- which will be about 10:30PM tonight. Is there anything else I should be doing to help this be as successful as possible???? Should I wait to turn them for a few days?

incubator: Nuture Right 360; was going to try (based off some research): 99.5 temp, humidity at 40-50, last 3 days 60 -65... is this a good setting?

*This is my first time using incubator*

I bought some guinea eggs and they were shipped out on Monday- they arrived today. I was told wait 12 hours before putting them in- which will be about 10:30PM tonight. Is there anything else I should be doing to help this be as successful as possible???? Should I wait to turn them for a few days?

incubator: Nuture Right 360; was going to try (based off some research): 99.5 temp, humidity at 40-50, last 3 days 60 -65... is this a good setting?
When I hatched shipped guinea eggs, I let them warm up before putting them in the incubator. Once they were in the incubator, I would activate the auto turner.

Studies have proven that turning the eggs is most important during the early part of incubation.

I tried the many different methods and found no better success than how I currently do them.

I usually got around 60% hatch from viable shipped guinea eggs.

Back
Top Bottom