Shipped Hatching Eggs Arrived Today- PICTURES

#4 to Arrive, 8+ Bantam Spangled Russian Orloffs, ~$55 including shipping.

7/9

67513_eggs11.jpg

67513_eggs12.jpg

67513_eggs13.jpg

67513_eggs14.jpg

kinda, they should be safe. decent last 2 hatches so far in the LG, and added in the Hovabator for this hatch. Have a 2nd LG for hatcher too if needed.
most of the chickies are going to friends and family if/when they hatch. kinda didnt expect to win "all" the auctions
smile.png

I also have 12 EE eggs to hatch.

67513_hatch001.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Time difference= 3 time zones...

Yup, 7/9 = not bad for 2,831 miles, Let's hope they hatch, your birds are wonderful!

2 were spider-web cracked and dry stuck to papertowel, I tossed them. darn Pony Express.

Lots of others to go in the incubators with them and I have some "control" eggs from the barnyard I have hatched twice this spring.

The "control" eggs should let us conclude how nice the Pony Express was to everyone, I am very PO'd with the PO right now on another count.

anyways, let's see how our little " 3k" test works out, stay tuned.

and thanks!

ETA- actually 7/8, auction was for 8+, the extra broke
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Time difference= 3 time zones...

Yup, 7/9 = not bad for 2,831 miles, Let's hope they hatch, your birds are wonderful!

2 were spider-web cracked and dry stuck to papertowel, I tossed them. darn Pony Express.

Lots of others to go in the incubators with them and I have some "control" eggs from the barnyard I have hatched twice this spring.

The "control" eggs should let us conclude how nice the Pony Express was to everyone, I am very PO'd with the PO right now on another count.

anyways, let's see how our little " 3k" test works out, stay tuned.

and thanks!

ETA- actually 7/8, auction was for 8+, the extra broke
smile.png

Okay....the ones I set here are showing pretty good fertility--4 out of 6...first year breeders/layers...so not too bad....but they didn't have to go farther than about 200 yards.
wink.png
If there's an issue with them, just let me know....

last package arrived today, shortest distance- took the longest once shipped, looks like some pony kicked the box around the warehouse for the extra day, but all eggs are ok.
will post pictures, once I get the flippin pc to recognize my card.

Back
Top Bottom