Shipper provided invalid tracking number

Help! No word from the post office, she was supposed to be here before 3. No word from seller. Have tried calling the post office 3+ times and no one is picking up :he

Have you heard of the post office’s Informed Delivery? You can sign up for free and you will know what mail including packages to expect every day. It will show any and all packages with a tracking number to your address even if the seller gave you a wrong tracking number it will show the correct one. You can sign up online through USPS.gov and then if you have their app you can check your mail and tracking information every day.

Help! No word from the post office, she was supposed to be here before 3. No word from seller. Have tried calling the post office 3+ times and no one is picking up :he
If nothing happens, you can try looking up the police station that services the seller and make a complaint, at least there will be a record of the fraud, so sorry this is happening to you.

I would sign up for the package thing but I don't have the tracking number. I really don't think she'd be into fraud, she has been selling quail for a long time and is very well known. Her website and Facebook page look legit.

Well I got an email from the seller saying "Did you get her yet?" and I replied with the situation, so hopefully she can give me the correct tracking number. The post office closes in 40 minutes so I'm not sure we can make it there 😑 And once we get all the way there, what if she hasn't arrived yet? I mean I haven't got a call yet. But the seller said she'd be here by today at 3 :barnie

I would sign up for the package thing but I don't have the tracking number. I really don't think she'd be into fraud, she has been selling quail for a long time and is very well known. Her website and Facebook page look legit.
You don’t have to have the tracking number for Informed Delivery. It automatically shows all tracking numbers for your address without having to input them.

Things are just getting worse. My mom left to go pick the bird up. Got the 'right' tracking number from seller. Status of package is DELIVERED TO TOLEDO OHIO. I'm NOT even living in that state. I hope the bird makes it, I don't know what to do. Seller is now saying it's perfectly normal for delivery to take 2 days. Why didn't she tell me earlier?????????? My mom is already there so we'll see what happens. She was already in town so it worked out, but seriously???

Things are just getting worse. My mom left to go pick the bird up. Got the 'right' tracking number from seller. Status of package is DELIVERED TO TOLEDO OHIO. I'm NOT even living in that state. I hope the bird makes it, I don't know what to do. Seller is now saying it's perfectly normal for delivery to take 2 days. Why didn't she tell me earlier?????????? My mom is already there so we'll see what happens. She was already in town so it worked out, but seriously???
:th:he:hit

Back
Top Bottom