Shipper provided invalid tracking number

AltonaAcres

Crowing
Jan 13, 2019
I ordered a young female Button Quail from a breeder out-of-state (seems legit, has nice website, fairly good communicator, etc.) and she shipped her out to me today. But gave me an invalid tracking number. I keep typing it in to the USPS (she told me that's how she's shipping) tracking search bar and it always comes back 'invalid'. The bird is supposed to get here tomorrow by 3. What do I do if I can't track the package???? Is it all a scam??

Have you heard of the post office’s Informed Delivery? You can sign up for free and you will know what mail including packages to expect every day. It will show any and all packages with a tracking number to your address even if the seller gave you a wrong tracking number it will show the correct one. You can sign up online through USPS.gov and then if you have their app you can check your mail and tracking information every day.

Well, fingers crossed it was an honest mistake and she gets back to you in time. Scammers suck!

i wish I could help you more, I don’t have any experience with shipping living things. I don’t think there is much else you can do tonight.

Back
Top Bottom