Shipper provided invalid tracking number

AltonaAcres

Crowing
Jan 13, 2019
I ordered a young female Button Quail from a breeder out-of-state (seems legit, has nice website, fairly good communicator, etc.) and she shipped her out to me today. But gave me an invalid tracking number. I keep typing it in to the USPS (she told me that's how she's shipping) tracking search bar and it always comes back 'invalid'. The bird is supposed to get here tomorrow by 3. What do I do if I can't track the package???? Is it all a scam??

Well, fingers crossed it was an honest mistake and she gets back to you in time. Scammers suck!

i wish I could help you more, I don’t have any experience with shipping living things. I don’t think there is much else you can do tonight.

I would look and see if the seller is on Facebook and if so message them through Facebook. If not maybe do a google search of quail breeders for that state that seller is from and see if you can locate that way.

this is an old thread but I also had a seller from ebay mess up a tracking number . some people have this as a business and i am sure they are busy, especially this year. I contacted my seller and they just mislabeled mine and someone elses order. same egg orders just mis labeled shipping. stuff happens. I always contact the seller first and see whats up. it could be as simple mistake or something bad like they died, you never know. happy days.

Back
Top Bottom