shipping boxes

Wal-Mart and Staples have various sizes of shipping boxes, and the USPS have flat-rate priority mail boxes free, you just pay a flat rate to ship whatever you can fit in it. They are available online or at the PO.

I went through quite a few boxes shipping goodies to my son and daughter when they were in Afghanistan. My daughter has been back for a couple of months now, and my son is on the way home. YAY!!

woot.gif
Good news that you have one home already and even better that they'll both be home soon, Rt 66!

I'm sure your Easter will be just a bit happier this year because of it!

Kelly

I don't think the P.O. is carrying the boxes on site any longer. I just order the 12x12x8 boxes and they send them to me free.

Karen hi: If you need boxes to ship birds I have some extra boxes that hold a trio of bantams or a large bird. you would have to pick them up as shipping these boxes is costly. JB

Quote:
he.gif
I can only find the 12x12x5 on line. By any chance do you remember what they call the deeper size?

Quote:
he.gif
I can only find the 12x12x5 on line. By any chance do you remember what they call the deeper size?

I just ordered the 12X12X8 last week, try looking again on the priority mail section on page 4.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom