shipping cost from ideal poultry

L*A*G*

Songster
11 Years
Nov 19, 2008
planet chicken
I think I'm gonna order from ideal for sure this time and I found it kind of hard to figure out the shipping price.
I think I figured it out but I'm not sure so if there is anyone who has just recently ordered 25 chicks and remembers the shipping price that'd be great!
for 25 chicks, all laying breeds, shipped to GA is $28.75? I thought this seemed kind of cheap.
idunno.gif

I got 25 chicks from them back in Oct. but dont remember the shipping amount I think my total was like 68.00 give or take a few. You should really give them a call and get the right amount cuz they have many shipping options that are not posted on the website. When I called they were super friendly people and were able to set up the dates I needed so that I got just what I was looking for.

Good luck with your order!

Just called to talk to them about my order. If you are ordering one of their specials then I would think it would be $7 (for under 100) and $.15 a chick for air freight. If you are ordering breeds separately then it is $1 per breed if you order under 25 in a breed. I am ordering Ideal 236's, Red Sex Links and Buff Orpingtons so that is $3 and $7 for an order under 100. For me there is no air freight because I live in Texas, but you would be charged $.15 per bird.

So with an order of 25, my guess on shipping costs only would be $7 + 3.75 = $10.75

Hope this helps and they are very friendly, just call and they will answer all questions.

super great folks to talk to...very helpful

plus they have lots of birds! not great in terms of showing and such but they have so many and so many...

thanks everyone! I did call and ordered 25 for $72.62 total! i'm so happy!!!
woot.gif
its my first time ordering and they'll be here 1/28
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom