Shipping eggs on Ebay

I agree will the seller on shipping eggs , heat pad would do more harm, egg kelp at temp. of even 35 degree hatch better than those kelp at 75 degree.

now he had no reason to belittle you....but they are right. Does sound like they know what they are doing when shipping eggs. Never worry about them getting to cold, its getting to hot to ship is the problem. Just need protected from freezing thats 32 and USPS can do that.

Deerman, you have more faith in he postal service than I do. With temps dipping down at night near 0, there is no way I would trust that. I'll just wait until it warms up some.

I think it's ignorant of the seller because a lot of people have problems, not with the postal service freezing their eggs, but when the eggs are left at the door for an extended period of time. My postman left it at my basement door without knocking or ringing the bell, luckily my husband saw him walking away. Also, I think it's to the buyers discretion. If the buyer wants it, why not? I do think the tone was little condescending, but not to the point where it warrants getting very upset about it.

Just one more agrement here that a heat pad could mess the eggs up.
I use them for chicks..but not eggs.......................
I find all the wrapping is enough to kepp them at a safe temp.
Good Luck to you
smile.png

good gracious.I really do know how to spell..................
lol.png

Typing to fast........................Always have a problem keeping my brain and fingers in cooperation
wink.png

- i have heard a lot of people using heat to ship eggs, but never done it myself. Everyone learns different and does things different, and i think he was trying to be informative, but it just didnt come out right....

Sounds like the same person I "supposly" got eggs from. I ordered from this guy and he was the same way. Accusing me of not letting him know that I didn't get the one eggs he "supposly" posted in the mail. lol I let him know that I didnt get them but I had enough and let ebay know i didnt recieve the item . So he got mad and said I dont have time to train someone like you in the ways of Ebay.
ep.gif

I was like whatever dude. I let Ebay know that I dont think he should be on there and selling stuff if hes gonna act like that and say he sent something. I hope it isnt the same guy cause if it is Im sorry that it happened to ya. I dont have a problem with Ebay but some people out there are just plain rude and we don't need people like that selling eggs.

Back
Top Bottom