Shipping eggs?

pride&joy

Songster
10 Years
Nov 16, 2009
South Florida (very south)
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this? Is it possible or legal to ship hatching eggs from the US to Canada ?
caf.gif

I may be wrong but I believe you can ship eggs almost anywhere its live birds that become an issue
I know folks that have

pride&joy :

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this? Is it possible or legal to ship hatching eggs from the US to Canada ?
caf.gif

1) not illagel if you have the right permits...​

To be honest, I'd just check to make sure theyd' make it there at a prudent date and ship in an internatioal flat rate box/other box with international postage.

Contrary to what was said about sending hatching eggs into other places, you can't even legally send hatching eggs from state to state without being NPIP and sometimes, having an extra permit that the destination state requires. I'm sure you are not supposed to ship into a different country without proper paperwork.

folks she/he asked if it is possible
wink.png
I know that if you are NPIP it makes the forums easer, VS-17-6 or some thing like that is the forum that needs to be filled out, and may be others. You do not need to be NPIP, if you are not you will need to have your flocks tested, this is all i know

Back
Top Bottom