shipping live birds using usps(money back guarantee.

thaokou21

Songster
13 Years
Feb 1, 2009
Arkansas
How many of you people ship live birds using usps. My question is when they say express shipping and will arrived at 3pm next day/money back guarantee. Do they alway ship on time because my uncle and them say usps always guarantee but fail to delivery and they alway go get there money back.

Express shipping no longer means next day by 3 pm. Sometimes it could be next day, sometimes it will take 2 days depending on where the birds are going. FedEX does the actual shipping, so the USPS has no control over how/when they are sent. Sometimes they will be bumped from a flight and arrive late. Because of that the USPS policy is to not issue refunds unless the birds are 3 days late, or more.

Also there is no live arrival guarantee.

ok, yea, this is mine first time shipping live birds. My uncle told me that since they said guarentee or your money back, he always get his money back as long as its 5 minutes late for deliever date and tiime.lol. usps should atlease put guarentee two days or money back.

Express shipping no longer means next day by 3 pm. Sometimes it could be next day, sometimes it will take 2 days depending on where the birds are going. FedEX does the actual shipping, so the USPS has no control over how/when they are sent. Sometimes they will be bumped from a flight and arrive late. Because of that the USPS policy is to not issue refunds unless the birds are 3 days late, or more.

Also there is no live arrival guarantee.
Oh, forgot to thank you for the info.

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom