shortcake1806 where are you and where are my Delaware eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

revelu

Songster
11 Years
Mar 28, 2008
Midland, MI
Supposed to have been shipped last Monday or Tuesday, no sign of them, no contact from you--and you are not answering my pm's---Please send refund or ship fresh fertile eggs as soon as possible!

Vicki in Michigan

theres a post in the everything else BST that her computer was hit by lightening and that she just got somewhere that she can get all the addresses to the people she owes eggs to. it said she will send them out soon

She posted something earlier looking for the people she owes eggs to. Here's the link to her post.
smile.png
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=71949

I saw her friday in a chicken swap. Met her at KFC of all places!!! She told me then she had sent out all her eggs to someone up north. Hope it was you. I got 18 from her back in May and hatched them out. All were fertile and she really has a good bloodline. They are georgeous birds. She's as good as they come and a great person. You' ll get them.
She told me her computer was on the fritz. Her PM box is full so I had to call her instead.

Last edited:
I got a post from her finally, about the lightning and all that, and told her thank goodness she's ok and thank you for letting me know-- I will wait! I think she said she shipped my eggs today-- oh well if she shipped Friday they should be here tomorrow maybe-- thanks for all the updates!

Vicki in Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom