Should I be worried now...please help...Added a pic

Oh thank you so much....I just moved back to my parents and my dad was so nice to build be a georgous new coop in 2 days of course with my help....and I had her out in the run and saw the shiney feathers and was like OH GOD....she has always been at the bottom of the totem pole until we got some new laying hens...all her original buddies were Roo's and now she is above my Welsummer....so I think she has a tude going on now for it but I was like at this age I would think she'd act like a boy...so I'm happy she has the greatest personality ever sweet as can be my son drags her around the yard and puts her in his little push car and drives her around...I love her though i got her by chance she was in a cochin bin at TSC and when I called he said they didn't even get silkies in their shipment so she must have been a Uh oh...So I'm happy she gets to stay.

63546_newest_009.jpg

Really super duper cute!! She looks like a she to me! Of course I am no expert and I am on my first three chickens! I think my female EE is a roo too! "She" crows
sad.png
I wanted green eggs!

Back
Top Bottom